- The Best of "The Lange Money Hour"
- About James Lange
- About The Lange Team
- Jim's Video Content
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Monroeville Courtyard Marriott
3962 William Penn Highway
Monroeville, PA 15146
» Learn more about workshop | Register Free
The Lange Money Hour - Where Smart Money Talks
Listen every other Wed. on KQV 1410am, at kqv.com or click below for our archives. Gain FREE access to the best information available from the country's leading IRA experts including Ed Slott, Bob Keebler, Natalie Choate, Barry Picker & Jane Bryant Quinn.
The Roth Revolution - Now Available!
In essence, a Roth IRA conversion requires paying taxes on the portion of your IRA or 401(k) that you convert, but then that money can grow income tax-free for the rest of your, your spouse’s, your children's and grandchildren's lives. The advantage of a tax-savvy long term Roth IRA conversion is often measured in the millions. The real eye-opener, however, is that Roth IRA conversions are great for older IRA owners, regardless of the benefits to future generations
The Roth Revolution addresses the following topics clearly and objectively:
- Whether, how much, and when to convert
- Costs and benefits of a Roth IRA conversion
- Advice for taxpayers in each income tax bracket
- The impact of future tax increases
- Synergy of delaying (or returning) Social Security and Roth IRA conversions
- Combining charitable gifts and Roth IRA conversions
- Tax-free conversions of after-tax dollars in IRAs and retirement plans
- Converting and recharacterizing strategies
Now available on Amazon.com.
Already purchased The Roth Revolution?
Access your free 90-minute audio ($100 value) below!
The Roth Revolution Blog
Get the latest scoop and news from Jim's blog.